1. Make 12 blocks for each set you want to swap.
2. The deadline for swap sign up is Aug 20, 1997,
deadline for sending
blocks is Sept 20,1997
3. Fabric will be 100% cotton and pre washed.
4. Colors will be Burgandy and White on White.
You can use prints and or
5. Size of blocks will be 12.5Ē unfinished..
6. Keep one for yourself and send 11
7. You may send as many sets as you want to swap.
8. Label each block individually with your name
address and screen name. DO
NOT write on the actual block with any type of pen or pencil.
9. This swap will be exchanged on time which
means they MUST be at my house
by Sept 20,1997. They will be swapped and sent back to swap participants by
Oct 10, 1997.
10. Mailing the blocks: You must send a
self addressed stamped envelope
large enough to return the blocks. It is suggested you use US Post Office
Priority mail with $3.00 postage and the post office supplied large flexible
envelope. Place your blocks in separate plastic zip-lock bags for each set
and a return flexible envelope addressed to yourself with $3.00 postage
11. I will make contact with all swappers who
sign up for the swap when the
deadline is reached. You will receive an email list of all the swappers.
12. You will need to register the block so we donít duplicate any blocks.